Urban Tribe

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Napoleon Dynamite Strikes Again

Yesssssss.....

Okay, so you should notice if you scroll down that I’ve added Google AdSense to this blog to see if we can generate any revenue.  Any earnings from this (I’m expecting a 25 cent profit by the end of the year) will go into Urban Tribe Communal Fund for the Purpose of Christmas Goodies (UTCFPCG).  If you aren’t familiar with AdSense, it’s a contextual marketing vehicle, meaning it spits out relevant ads based on page copy.  It’s very cool stuff...and so well written that it is able to distinguish “java the language” from “java the island” and “java the coffee.”  You can see why I love what I do.  J

Anyway, I think it’s very amusing, that in the first test, our blog triggered ads for Napoleon Dynamite.  Wonder how that happened.

  

 

10 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Neh said...

Look out for the movie Just Like Heavan..Napolean appears and has a starring role in the movie

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Manish M. Shah said...

Pegs! Shocks! LUCKYYY.. did you take it for any sweet jumps?

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

My God, Napoleon is taking over the world!!!

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day...

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Manish M. Shah said...

I like your sleeves.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Diva Eva said...

May I propose a Napoleon Dynamite party at Brady's?

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

ROFL and we can FORCE Michelle to watch it!! Let's TOTALLY DO IT!! Next Friday?

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Diva Eva said...

That's the idea... But we'll be out of town next weekend.. How about the weekend after? ;)

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

I'm in Yosemite, but free the weekend after that! :)

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Neh said...

God lets just pick a weekend kidnap Michelle and watch Napolean Dynamite :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home