Urban Tribe

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Is Manish having secret double affair with Dave AND Carolyn???

msbuzzgirl: WTF
msbuzzgirl: maybe i can just wear my boxers and sit on carolyn's sofa.
mgallardo1972: xcuse me? who the hell are you?
mgallardo1972: using C's messenger???
msbuzzgirl: I am Speedy Gonzalez
msbuzzgirl: arriba arriba
mgallardo1972: MANISH!!!
msbuzzgirl: Yes indeed, I am certainly manish.
mgallardo1972: rofl, why are you in C's office?
msbuzzgirl: because I AM C!
msbuzzgirl: Me = Carolyn
msbuzzgirl: princess carolyn to be precise
msbuzzgirl: hm, interesting conundrum. either I continue screwing with you and let you think that I am Manish, or I try to convince you otherwise
mgallardo1972: oh god!! you all suck!!
msbuzzgirl: what? why the hell would manish be at my office???
mgallardo1972: i have no idea
mgallardo1972: you tell me?
msbuzzgirl: are he and I having a torrid affair that I don't know about?
mgallardo1972: ugh
msbuzzgirl: that sexy, sexy indian boy, hubba hubba
msbuzzgirl: ROFL
mgallardo1972: that i can't picture
msbuzzgirl: meowrrrr!
mgallardo1972: i'm going to tell him you said that
msbuzzgirl: lol, go ahead!
mgallardo1972: he'll be flattered
msbuzzgirl: lol, from now on, we should call him hubba hubba

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home