Urban Tribe

Monday, May 22, 2006

Dave in Great Pain

Pict of Dave crossing the finish line at the Lake Geneva 5k. It was a toughie, as the course was essentially two hills. Up one, down one, up one, down one, turn around, repeat. Up one, down one, up one, down one. It hurt.

Our next run is the Run for the Zoo on June 4. Zero hills, should be fun. :)



No picts of me, I was running too fast. ;) Actually Dave won this one, though as he sprinted, he was pummeling me with his backswing. I'll get him on the next one. :)

4 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Not so, baby. For some reason, you always get me with your tail wind...

HAHAHAHAHA :)

I funnyyyyy

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Manish M. Shah said...

Look at my big boy go...

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

he actually looks in ecstasy at having finished!!! YOU GO DAVE!!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Neh said...

CONGRATS
YAY THUPER DAVE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home