Urban Tribe

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Lemons...lemonade!

So, as you might remember, over the course of remodeling, the toe-kick and access panel of my dishwasher were lost. An inconvenience, but easy enough to remedy. Call GE, and I'll be damned, you actually get a real live, helpful person. The first order came fast enough, but they sent me a strange piece of plastic instead of my toe-kick.

Long story short, they're re-sending the toe-kick and I get to keep the part. This morning, I spent about five minutes staring at it. I spot the international wino icon on one side of it, and holy cow, they sent me a wine glass rack for my dishwasher! It's Genius!!! I did some research on it: "StemSafe includes a row of security tabs along the bottom of the upper rack which secure the lip of the glass in place, and can hold up to 6-8 stemmed glasses." Of all the parts GE could have sent me by accident, they pick the one I would have paid for. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home