Urban Tribe

Friday, August 18, 2006

I did it!!


08-17-06_2338.jpg
Originally uploaded by carolyn8.
I did it! And I even sprinted the last bit, uber strong. :) The numbness resurfaced again at mile 3, but after a brief stop, I think I figured out how to manage it. When that happens, I need to take off my shoes and let the swelling go down. I'll never run a marathon, but this five mile run took off three pounds of water weight, lol :)

Definitely doing this again next year, and hope you guys cheer me on. Helps a lot that last mile!

More from the Urban Trixie

4 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Diva Eva said...

Congrats!

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Brady Frequent Traveler & Eater said...

WOOHOO!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Neh said...

congrats girl!!!!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

Told ya you could do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home