Urban Tribe

Friday, September 08, 2006

thanks :)

So tired, guys. It's been a true bitch of a year. But I'm fortunate to count y'all as my family, my brothers and my sisters, to be in a job that I am so passionate about, and to be learning about what the real meaning of love is. It's free of judgement, entirely unconditional, and truly patient. Just wanted to thank you guys for always respecting the hard decisions, for loving me when the going gets tough, and for being patient when I need the time to disappear under the covers for awhile.

I think about how many times I would have sunk to un-saveable depths, to have at least one of you grab me by the nape and pull my head above water. You all are the closest thing to family I've ever had. :)

It's goddamn time for a do-over. :)

much love,
c

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

Ditto on all of that. Thank God for tribe. Wasn't our do over last week? Of course, I'm also willing to do another one, God knows I need it. SOB showed up at my house unannounced again!!! Grrrr.......

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

ick. ick ick ick ick ick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home