Urban Tribe

Monday, April 23, 2007

Cat Stroller turned Grill Buddy


04-22-07_1639.jpg
Originally uploaded by carolyn8.
It was so beautiful out yesterday, Michelle and I had a spontaneous grill session. Here is Anais' stroller loaded up with grill gear. Foil-wrapped salmon, a portobello and zucchini dish, and cebollitas. Oh, and a broiler plate, tongs, a bottle of chardonnay, plates, cups, napkins, oven mitts...

And no Anais. After dropping of the first load of goodies, Michelle and Stroller returned to the apartment to grab Anais.

I'm sure everyone in her building complex now thinks we're a couple of crazy, lesbian cat ladies. I'd be embarassed if it wasn't so damn funny. :)

2 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

And as I said before, it's better to be known as crazy lesbian cat ladies than as crazy old spinster cat ladies!!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Brady Frequent Traveler & Eater said...

Ok, I agree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home