Urban Tribe

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Back Home!!!


Welcome to Chicago Michelle, here's some -20F wind chills for you!!! LOL...Still it hardly matters, after close to three weeks away. I must say I had a fantastic time, but I doubt I will ever take such a long vacation again unless I'm going somewhere half-way around the world. For starters I missed my babies way too much. Speaking of which, I know I've said this many times already but you have no idea how much I appreciate all your help. As you know I don't believe in cat-sitters and the fact that the "girls" have people who truly love them to keep an eye on them means the world to me. Anyway, I look forward to taking you out to dinner once we can coordinate our busy schedules. Maybe I should have my people call your people? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home