Urban Tribe

Saturday, August 27, 2005

RAVINIA ANYONE???

The season is almost over, so how about it? Tuesday or Wednesday???

Gipsy Kings Tuesday
August 30-31, 2005
8:00 PM
Lawn: $15

Gipsy Kings

Since their 1987 platinum debut album, the Gipsy Kings have sold over 13 million albums worldwide. The vigorous acoustic guitar work and passionate vocals of their trademark "rumba flamenca" -- an exotic hybrid of rumba and nuevo flamenco -- have made them the biggest-selling French act ever to appear in the U.S.

3 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

I have two tickets that I will sell for $10 each!!! Want 'em?

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

if they are for tuesday absolutely, why aren't you going??

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Cuz I'm camping! :) I'll call Ravinia this afternoon and call you as well. Have an awesome time, I'm jealous! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home