Urban Tribe

Monday, November 21, 2005

Back to Chicago!

Hi! I returned this morning, rented a car, and drove to work. Just had yummy lunch with Eva and am doing a bit more email catch up before heading to the airport for SF. The rest of the trip was good - I visited Sha Tin, where Eva grew up. I also ate twice with Olivia, Wilson's wife. We checked out two swank places, Hutung and Wasabisabi. Both places had decor that was vastly superior to the food, but still lots of fun. My laptop is completly dead - our tech guy after looking at it felt that 1) video card has problems, 2) hard drive seems to also have problems, and 3) motherboard may have issues too. I will have limited internet access until the laptop is fixed.

3 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Welcome back! :)

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Diva Eva said...

I'm glad you had fun in Hong Kong :) Good luck to your laptop. *crosses fingers*

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

Welcome back!! You have to get Olivia to buy me the Final Cut Pro v.5 (the studio) and mail it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home