Urban Tribe

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Come to Lake Geneva

Okay, skiing in Lake Geneva after 5pm.

My observations:
1. Cold.
2. cOld.
3. coLd.
4. colD.
5. F*CKIN' COLD!

I used to think that Oakley goggles were all fashion and no function. But tonight, I realized that I'm the dunce. Went up to Mountaintop for our weekly ski clinic, and they had the snow makers blowing big, and it was NUTS. I went up for a run before class and the snowflakes stuck to my contacts. Wiped my nose on my glove, jeebus crisp, there's no subtle way to hide a snot streak. I'd like to think I'm moderately hard core, I whine about the little things, yet suck up the sh*t on the big things. But HOLY CRAP. We gotta hit the Aurora outlets! I NEED GOGGLES! (not googles, you crazy spiders)

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

You suggesting you're going to buy me oakley goggles? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home