Urban Tribe

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Flaming Dr. Pepper

Last Wednesday night I flew down to Austin for some meetings and the office holiday party. Austin was hit by freezing rain which more or less shut down the city. All the schools and many bridges were shut down on Thursday and I ended up spending the day in my hotel room (only to emerge to eat at Las Manitas).

After the holiday party a bunch of us hit Sixth Street. I have no idea why my boss is such a fan of the dueling piano bar (think "Howl At The Moon"), but hey he's the boss! There were about 10 of us as you can tell from the number of glasses in this picture. This drink tasted more or less like a Dr. Pepper.

6 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

OOOH, I've done those. Awesome tasty. There's an avi of Ray floating around the internet. He downed the shot before blowing out the flame. Not smart when it's ALCOHOL!! :)

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Brady Frequent Traveler & Eater said...

Floating around the internet??

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Diva Eva said...

Yes! I have seen that clip, too!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Brady Frequent Traveler & Eater said...

Ray is internet-famous?

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

I think there are a bunch of avis like that, but yeah, there's one of Ray out there.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Brady Frequent Traveler & Eater said...

I asked Ray about this and he was not willing to admit to such a video!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home