Urban Tribe

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Wow, I did it

I just applied for my first home equity loan to do my wood floors. I called around to WAMU, Chase and Citibank, and got an incredible rate. Most of them are 8% plus/minus .2%. However, with Citibank, I qualified for 7.75%, plus an additional quarter point deduction if I have them auto-debit from one of my accounts! That's a 7.5% rate!!!

Freaking amazing. Wood floors and new kitchen cabinets and appliances, here I come!! WOO WOO chunga chunga chunga *arm pump*

3 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

congratulations!!! I can't wait to go shopping with you to pick stuff out!!! Oh, and I see you finally saw the DH video!!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

LOL! Shopping? :) It's one trip to home depot and saying "white oak, wide plank, unfinished"

I also already picked out the cabinets at Home Depot. Should find out in 2 weeks when closing is, then you can run to home depot with me. :)

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

awwww....here i thought we'd get some fun trip out to schaumburg...remember that place we went to with the beautiful kitchens??? lol....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home