Urban Tribe

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Status Update


Vietnam, Halong Bay
Originally uploaded by WenDee.
Hi from Northbrook, IL. We are doing out implementation and testing and are so far a "green" for a Monday rollout. The end of the project is near! On Sunday I head out to Lincoln, NE for the week to do production rollout floor support and then will return there one last time the week of April 17.

On April 21, Eva and I have tickets to...Vietnam. On May 4 we head to Hong Kong. I will be there for a few days and Eva will return a few days after that just in time for Spamalot.

2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

yay! glad you guys are still able to go. :) can we say bon voyage at hema's this week?

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Brady Frequent Traveler & Eater said...

probably not since I'm in nebraska. I'll be back friday night and head out again on sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home