Urban Tribe

Sunday, September 10, 2006

New bench...


09-10-06_1116.jpg
Originally uploaded by carolyn8.
Yep, more furniture. It finally feels like I have a home! :) Got this sweet black leather storage bench at Domicile. It's by Padma, the same company that did my dining room chairs.

I actually found it last week, the original idea was to get two leather cubes, but when I found out this was reduced to $400 from $800, I couldn't resist the deal. Unfortunately, one of the wooden legs was cracked, but we found another bench that had broken hinges and they swapped out the leg for me, which is why I couldn't pick it up until yesterday. So now, they have the same bench, but with a cracked leg and broken hinges. I bet they reduced it to $200, lol. Love Domicile!

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

it's gorgeous...I wouldn't have resisted either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home