Urban Tribe

Monday, October 23, 2006

Now that's good marketing!

I usually scan through my junk mailbox to make sure nothing got tossed inadvertently...and one of them caught my eye. The subject line was: "Dinner at Arby's, We're Buying." As a marketer, part of my job involves determining behavioral triggers...what can I offer you to get you one step closer to a transaction?

Apparently, this guy paid big money in testing, and found out that $100 worth of Arby's sandwiches would get people to take his survey. Classic.

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

my favorites are the $500 chili's and boston market ones, i mean, when would you ever spend it??? LOL

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

No wonder we're such a fat country! We'll do anything for food!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home