Urban Tribe

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ski ski ski!


Okay, so every Tuesday I drive up to Lake Geneva to train to be a ski instructor...tonight we went through various techniques on how to teach beginners, as the majority of people skiing at the resort are rich people looking to be amused. I can do this! :)

Anyway, the resort opens on December 9th, and I wanted to see if any of you were interested in spending the second weekend of December up in Lake Geneva? I'm willing to take a Monday off, Michelle, :) Dave, I'm also willing to go up there Friday night!

I won't be a ski instructor yet, as I need to go through a series of clinics before I qualify, so no discounts yet. The room itself is $149 ($75pp) plus a lift ticket for $38. Or, you can get a package that includes a room, two lift tickets and lunch for $239.

5 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

I'm willing to do a Sunday to Monday trip if you want!!! :-)

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

have you seen this? it's a special rate for certain days:

Book any of the following December dates for only $109* per night!
DECEMBER:
4 – Sunday
6 – Tuesday
12 - Monday
14 - Wednesday
18 - Sunday
21 - Wednesday

I also think if we stayed Sunday to Monday we'd qualify for the mid-week stay for $209 vs. $269, at least some hotels count Sunday as mid-week....

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

LOL, you figure it out. If you can keep us under $100, inc hotel and lift ticket, I'm totally in! There's a cute hotel, Country Suites?, just down the road, also.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

I mean $100 each... While the Days Inn on 50/94 is great, and only $35 a night, I'd rather spend the time on skis than in the car (it's about a half hour away)

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

we can totally try the country suites though....i'm all about saving money!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home