Urban Tribe

Monday, December 05, 2005

Need Favor: looking for good DVD copies of the following:



Kill Bill
Hero
House of Flying daggers
Gangs of NY
Episodes 1-3

I promised my uncle in NY copies of my films, but unfortunately, lots of the ones I have are either scratched or they're on a format that won't be copied by the burner...if you guys have these titles and can burn them for me or lend them to me to burn it'll be greatly appreciated...I have lots of blank DVD-RW's if you'd rather do them at home. Thanks!!

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Drop by with your blanks later this week and we'll see if we can burn my copies at work. Unfoturnately, I don't know if we can burn my pirated ones?

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

well that's exactly it, some of them will burn and others won't...not sure if it's the format that just isn't compatible...i'll bring the blanks tomorrow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home