Urban Tribe

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Turkey Trot 2005

Okay, Dave and I both successfully completed the 8k (5 mile) Turkey Trot, without stopping or walking! Let's hear it, HOOOORAY!!! Yay us!

It was last Thursday. Late Friday, my right foot started aching. By Monday, I couldn't put full pressure on it. I called up Athletico and claimed a free consultation. Figured I'd ask about my right foot, and about a teeny little pain I've been having in my left foot for the past couple months. Turns out, I can fix the right foot on my own. Essentially I over-pronate and need to strengthen some random muscles. As for the teeny little problem, looks like it could be more serious and I have to go find a real doctor. *sigh*

But it was WORTH it, especially considering that out of 4800 runners, THIS is the number I'm assigned!

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Diva Eva said...

That's an awesome number!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

It was also worth it, because now you have to swin to get aerobic exercise!!! yay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home