Urban Tribe

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Eva and I are in Vietnam!! And Eating Food!!!

Hi! Eva and I landed last night in Ho Chi Min City (Saigon or HCMC). We checked into the hotel and ventured out in search of...food. We stumbled across a branch of Pho 24, a slightly upscale, air conditioned chain of pho restaurants. We raced in and sat down and ordered pho along with some fruit shakes. Fantastic! This should be the first of many bowls of pho. Afterwards we wandered back to the hotel and stopped at the Q Bar. More pictures to come!

2 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

Leave it up to Brady to post only food and drink pictures of first day in Vietnam!!!! You did travel to another country right? You aren't hiding out on Argyle St for the next two weeks are you????

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Oh GOD that looks good!!! :) Miss you guys! I'll start posting up pictures of my kitchen remodel so we can compare and contrast, lol. My entire bedroom is FULL of furniture, the rest of my place is vacated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home