Urban Tribe

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Hope you guys have a happy turkey day!! And let's see...it's time to be thankful for stuff, right? So let me start by saying I'm thankful for a day where I'm allowed to eat like a pig and not feel guilty!!! Oh, I'm also thankful for Brady's frequent trips to Asia so he can get us DVD's and I'm thankful for Carolyn training to be a ski instructor so that someday I can get free lift tickets...and I'm grateful Manish is....mmmm....I'm grateful that Manish is Manish??? ROFL....How about you guys???

3 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

So rare...we have all created a stage in our lives where we don't have to worry about our parents (yet), or our kids (yet). :) Treasure this. I had (am having) a tough week at work and the only thing getting me through it is the love of my job. So I relax by spending this entire Thanksgiving focused on myself! Dave and I ran the Turkey Trot (5 mi) this morning, and I spent the rest of the day cooking. Michelle, I'm returning your pumpkin soup container full of black bean soup. I spent 15 minutes picking cilantro out of your serving, so you better eat it.

Love you all, and am thankful that I get to dedicate a portion of my life to being a part of yours. :)

(including you crazy h.schoolers, was a pleasure to have you stumble across our blog...)

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Alas, this turkey day, I did not eat turkey, but curried chicken and navratni (sp?) veggies.

mmmmm....

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Patch said...

Haley, baby, you didn't even acknowledge that Carolyn acknowledged us...Lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home