Urban Tribe

Monday, December 05, 2005

This is it!!


So I've been doing some research on the best California sparkling wines and this is what I've come up with, so if you're all good with choice, I will purchase 7 bottles of this one at $15.99 each in Binny's:


ROEDERER ESTATE ANDERSON VALLEY BRUT NV
builds on the 200-year winemaking tradition established by Champagne Louis Roederer in France. The first California sparkling wine produced by Roederer, the Anderson Valley Brut has established a reputation as one of California's premier sparklers. Equally comfortable with candlelight dinners and summer picnics, the Anderson Valley Brut is not just for toasting! It's also wonderful with egg dishes (think brunch), sushi, spicy Asian food, fish and white meats with creamy sauces.

Tasting Notes This crisply elegant multi-vintage wine dazzles with complex pear, spice and hazelnut flavors. Fresh and lightly fruity, with great finesse and depth of flavor.

Grapes 100% estate grown: 70% Chardonnay, 30% Pinot Noir.

P.S. I will also purchase four 1.5 liter bottles of the Renee Junot red table wine I had for latke fest. That one seemed to go over well with you all and is super reasonable as well. If there is any desire for white wine, please let me know...

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Mmmm, I would love a bottle of white wine, pinot grigio please! :)

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Goddess Michelle said...

I always thought you prefered red...ok, a large 1.5 liter pinot grigio for the seƱorita!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home